What do I as lender need to remember before and after I rent out my gear?
Read about what you need to remember when renter picks up and returns your equipment.
Last Update vor 5 Monaten
Checklist at hand out
- Make sure that the government issued photo ID of renter is valid
- Review the digital rental agreement
- Give good advice concerning the use of your equipment
- Share your phone numbers so the renter can contact you quickly if (s)he has any questions
Checklist at return
- Review the condition of the equipment
- Mark the rental as completed
- Give renter feedback and rate the rental experience