In this post, I will try to give you an overview of what tools to use, when creating your listings.
Remember, there is not just one way of creating a good listing. Actually a good listing can have many different designs.
In generel: The more detailed and personalized listings - the more interaction with potential renters.
And now, to the more specific advices.
- Set the right rental price
If you are new as a lender, the easiest way to make your listings attractive to potential renters, is to set a really good rental price (often by offering a good discount). You can read more on how to set the rental price here.
- Make a detailed description
- Describe in detail the gear included in the listing
- Describe in detail the specifications of the gear in the listing
- Describe what purposes and types of shoots the equipment is suitable for
- Try to use words you think renter will look for, when looking for equipment. In this way, you optimize your listing according to Wedio's and Google's search engine
- Use relevant photos
- Add a minimum of 2 photos of the gear (preferably, use your personal pictures or stock photos as a minimum)
- In addition, you can add photos where the gear is used on shoots
- Add videos
- Add product review videos of the gear
- Add videos where the gear has been used
If you think it is relevant, you can also add a YouTube clip directly to the listing (by inserting a link directly into the profile text).
- Create complete package listings
- Create separate listings where you offer complete packages of gear
Renters often prefer complete package listing that are "ready-to-go".
If you need additional help, you can sign up for our Lead-in Program for lenders.